2 Nights Private Island Fly & Stay
Escape the city and retreat to the bliss of Slipper Island. On the scenic flight operated by Air Auckland to Slipper Island, you will be stunned by the extraordinary views around the Coromandel Peninsula and Slipper Island.
At 224 hectares, the island is the perfect place to explore safe, quiet, and sandy beaches either by swimming, snorkeling, kayaking or fishing. You can also take a walk to explore the stunning island and experience the most unforgettable sunrise with the loved one by your side. The resort itself makes up 95 percent of the island so you’ll have access to almost the entire island.
- Return Scenic Flight from Auckland to Slipper Island
- TWO nights accommodation in a one-bed chalet (King-sized bed) or chalet for a COUPLE (other options for more people available, contact us for a quote)
- Return Scenic flight from Auckland to Slipper Island
- One bedroom self-contained chalet, king-size bed, and the living room
- Kitchen: gas stoves, an oven, a fridge, and all the catering equipment you may need.
- BBQ equipment
*one-bed chalet: one king-sized bed;
*two-beds chalet: room one with a king-sized bed; room two with one queen-sized bed & a single;
You need to bring your own food and drinks; there is no shop on the island.
The Coromandel Peninsula and Slipper Island Scenic Flight for only $99 per person.
Talk to us 0508 235 969
Check-in / out Time
Activities you can do
- Pets Zone: Chicken, duck, baby cows, sheep, horse, Alpaca etc.
DepartureDC-3 hangar, 458 Corsair Lane, Ardmore Airport, Papakura, Auckland
Departure TimeApproximately 13:30pm
Return TimeApproximately 10:30am
Dress CodeComfortable and Casual
Includeda fridge and all the catering equipment you may need. BBQ equipmentan ovenFlightFree parkingKayakingking size bed and the living room has a fold out sofa if required. Kitchen: gas stovesOvernight StayScenic Flightsnorkeling
Not Included1 Drink1 Main Course2 Course Lunch2-Course MealAir TaxiAirport TransferDinnerfishing equipmentFishing RodGeo-Thermal SpaGuided TourLunchOne bag of baitOne DrinkOvernight accommodation includes: Overnight weekday accommodation in a one bedroom chalet Return Scenic flight from Pauanui to Slipper Island; One bedroom self-contained chaletPrivate GuideSpaTaxi TransferTransportationWine-Tasting
How it goes...
Enjoy your scenic flight to Slipper Island
Greeted by island manager and check-in
enjoy your stay on the private island
- Pets Zone: Chicken, duck, baby cows, sheep, horse, Alpaca, etc
Check-out and departure
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation bookings canceled up to 14 days of the day of arrival are not subject to a cancellation fee and receive a full refund. Bookings canceled within 14 days of the day of arrival will be charged the full amount. Bookings canceled due to being unable to transport you to the island, due to weather will receive a full refund.
- Reservation dates can be changed up to 7 days of the day of check-in but changing dates are subject to availability and rate change during peak periods. In the case of a no-show, the full amount will be charged for each room booked.