Daily Flights to Whitianga and Great Barrier
Hi All: We have adjusted the schedule for regular flights due to lower demand during level 2.
Regular flights are available on Mon. Wed. and Fri. each week.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0508 235 969 if you need to travel out of the schedule
For Passengers: Baggage weight is restricted to 15kg per passenger. Excess baggage weight – $5/kg payable at check-in. Excess baggage carriage is subject to space and weight availability.
- The Carrier does not guarantee passage. Scheduling may be altered at short notice to suit operational requirements. Should the Carrier cancel a flight, the Carrier shall refund the passenger their airfare in full forthwith. The Carrier does not accept liability for any costs or inconvenience incurred by a passenger as a result of a cancelled flight or altered schedule.
- Confirmation of a reservation requires payment of the airfare to the Carrier or the Carrier’s agent. Passengers must report at the Carrier’s check-in facility not less than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Bag Drop closes 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Charter flights (out-of-schedule)forfeit the fare if canceled inside 48 hours of a confirmed flight. Outside of 48 hrs a 50% forfeiture of fare. Thrifty fares maybe available one business day prior to travel and subject to availability.
- Fresh produce & fish can only be carried if sealed properly.
- Aircraft to be used is determined by the loads on the day.
- Animals must be caged or leashed by the owner.
- The carriage of dangerous goods is strictly prohibited, including firearms, explosives, compressed gases, corrosive materials, flammable liquids, poisons infectious and radioactive material. Magnetised materials / Oxidising substances /，Lithium Batteries (including ‘Hoverboards’ etc.)，and other dangerous goods. All Dangerous Goods will not be accepted for flight and any undeclared Dangerous Goods will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Alteration of air travel on full fares incurs a $30 fee per flight. If customers cancel schedule flight services outside of 24hours a $50 fee is charged. If customers cancels within 24 hours they forfeit the full fare
Baggage weight is restricted to 15kg per passenger. Excess baggage weight – $5/kg payable at check-in. Excess baggage carriage is subject to space and weight availability. We may not be able to accept excess in some cases. The carrier does not guarantee the carriage of additional luggage for weight purposes. Occasionally, dueto weather or other factors, we may not be able to carry your allowance. Air Auckland and its appointed agents accept no liability for damages consequential upon the loss, delay or damage of goods or luggage. The carrier accepts no responsibility for fragile or perishable articles carried in luggage. Unaccompanied freight is charged at $8 per kg minimum of $50 charge.
Children 0-3 years old travel for free however they contribute to the passengers luggage allowance of 15kgs.